Areas We Treat
We provide IV Vitamin Drips for health and wellness taking a traditional medical treatment and adding vitamins and minerals to use it for prevention as well as treatment. We have a nice selection of “drips” and IV packages for more long term use. Nutrtional IV’s are not covered under insurance policies because actually there are no codes for the vitamins and minerals that are added! The prices vary according to which IV is selected.
High Cholesterol – Hyperlipidemia
Hormone Imbalance – Female and Male
Syndrome – WDB
Very successful results from affordable holistic therapy.
Hormone Testing (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, DHEA, pregnenalone, thyroid, estrogen ratios)
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
Herbal/Vitamin Supplements for hormone support
Some broad symptoms of heavy metal toxicity:
Central nervous system dysfunction
Testing and Treatment for heavy metal toxicity:
Chelation- oral and IV
Varying degrees of adrenal issues
Randee Miller, NP has been treating Lyme disease for about 7 years. She is a member of ILADS and has attended ILADS International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society Professional conferences yearly since 2011 in USA as well as Canada. In addition she has attended several other smaller lyme disease conferences. She studied for a week with a lyme disease expert in Pennsylvania. Lyme Disease Cont.
• Joint pain without arthritis, Muscle aches, cramping
• Stabbing ice pick like pain,
• Light sensitivity,
• Fatigue, weakness,
• Memory problems, difficulty with concentration
• Frequent static shocks,
• Dizziness, lightheadedness
• Cough, shortness of breath, chronic sinus congestion
• Abdominal Symptoms such as nausea, cramping, diarrhea
Amino Acid testing
Electrolyte and minerals
Food allergy testing
Fat composition analysis
Diet for Disorders such as:
- Amino Acids
- Blood Chemistry CMP & CBC
- Cancer BRACA & RGCC
- Cholesterol & Coagulation
- Hormone (salivary, urine & blood)
- lgG/lgE allergy
- Liver Function
- Metabolism of pharmacuticals
- Nasal Cultures
- SIBO & IBS
- Stained Smear Blood
- Toxic Metals
- Woman’s Yearly
Filling The Nutritional Gaps
U.S. Dietary Guidelines recommend five servings of fruits and vegetables daily to provide the necessary vitamins and minerals that support a healthy body and minimize disease risk.
Many Americans are too busy to eat a balanced meal, but still expect their bodies to perform, manage stress, and prevent disease – a heavy responsibility for an undernourished body.
Why Choose Us
- Extensive use and interpretation with multiple types of lab tests.
- Pharmacutical supplements designed for specific deficiencies.
- Prescription drugs when necessary or more effective.
- History of specific supplement effectiveness and use.
- IV’s designed for specific illness when supplements or drugs aren’t effective.
- Patients enjoy our staff
What Patients Say:
I am so pleased with my experience that I have been telling anyone who will listen about what Randee can do!
She is progressive! She is current, up-to-date in her practice. But there is so much more — Randee is real.
I am so excited about the “fountain of youth” that I’ve experienced.
I’d like to write that I’ve grown several inches and have more muscle and hair. But I can write that my mind is sharper, and I have more energy for tasks.